CUSTOMER SERVICE (NOC)
Our mission is to provide you with the best technical support through our service agreements for all cinema equipment (projection systems, audio systems or central systems) and content management solutions no matter where you are in Europe. 8,500 screens are currently under service agreements.
We have established our own NOC (Network Operations Center) customer service center to provide clients with best-in-class technical support by taking ownership of their technical problems. Our portfolio of supported products includes all major brands and models.
Our NOC centers are located in Liège (Belgium), Paris (France), Düsseldorf (Germany) and Valencia (Spain) and are all interconnected. Processes are articulated around these centrally-managed, multilingual and pan-European NOCs. Technical support is provided in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese and Croatian.
Seven days a week, CinemaNext’s NOC provides superior service and support thanks to:
1. Skilled Customer Support Engineers & Technicians
2. Enhanced Ticketing System for Problem ID & Resolution
3. Remote Diagnosis & Spare Parts Order
4. Processing of Warranties and Spare Parts
5. Coordination of Engineers & Technicians’ On-site Visits
6. Annual Maintenance & Preventive Actions
7. Remote Upgrades of Manufacturers’ Software and Firmware
8. Service Level Agreements (SLA)
9. Customized Training Programs